• Welcome to GameShock!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Send me your best frags!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by Ryan, 2 September 2016.

1. Ryan

Ryan Earth Administrator Network Admin

Hi all,

I'm going to be doing something similar to siN (except confined to our community for now).

Send me demos of your best frags/moments on the GameShock servers and I'll edit them up to feature in a series of videos!

Upload them as a zip file to somewhere like OneDrive, Mega or MediaFire. Anywhere that isn't shady!
    Send them to me via email: ryan@gameshock.net and I'll pick them up.

Thanks guys!

The YouTube channel they will be uploaded to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCooLpLgayENhYDL_tKzrICQ

2. Shaz

Shaz Awesome Member

That's a very nice idea. I'll start recording next time I play on the servers and see if I do something good enough!

3. crazygmr

crazygmr Member

Can we upload them using the site people use to send demos to siN (i.e. zippyshare)?

4. TheOfficialJaykay

TheOfficialJaykay Administrator Network Admin

If the site is known and trustworthy then by all means upload it there.

5. Skel

Skel Awesome Member

So what kinda demos? Funny or serious, long or short? Do they have to be on a GS server? Also im definately gonna do this!!

6. Vrodish

Vrodish Irregular regular VIP Member

7. Ryan

I forgot to reply to this...

You can pick the length, theme etc... Funny is often good.
    And yes, we'd like them on our servers! :)

8. Jortand

Jortand Awesome Member

when will you make the video and when is the lastest date you can send frags to you?

9. Ryan

There's no time limit, but I'll be making the first one when I've recieved about 5 minutes worth of usable footage.

10. Vrodish

Vrodish Irregular regular VIP Member

So people, don't waste more time, go to gameshock servers and record some gameplay, i don't want to be the only one sending gameplay :D

(i have more to come, i'll add them on my first post)